"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?" -Vincent Van Gough

Friday, February 25, 2011

Many things have changed since my previous post.

Here is a quick update.

My husband and I left Oklahoma and moved back to Indiana to be near family.
Eventually purchased a home in Indiana.
Took in two dogs that could use a home.
Worked at Starbucks for awhile.
Adopted a rabbit to be buddies with my rabbit.
Became a C.N.A. with hopes of becoming a nurse.
While training to be a C.N.A. observed physical and occupational therapists.
Realized I would really enjoy being a rehabilitation therapist.
Just needed to fulfill some prerequisites before applying for the program.
Spent the last two years in school again.
Rescued two stray kittens.
Lost a wonderful grandma and aunt in the same year. (two of my creative inspirations)
Finally got our tattoo rings after six years of marriage.
Now trying to get into a rehabilitation school.

I have always enjoyed making things but I had put this on the back burner. Now that I am done with school until I get accepted into another school, I have had time to revisit my love to create. I am starting this blog up again to share my crafty endeavors.

No comments: